Name: Elevation Work Group
The purpose of the Elevation Working Group is to educate, inform, and support the advancement of Maryland elevation data.
- Advocate for and assist with collaborative collection efforts
- To educate and inform the elevation user community
- Develop a repository of current and potential elevation use cases.
- Document elevation expenditures and returns on investment.
- Review Quality Level 1 deliverables to determine if there is a statistical difference between quality levels.
- Research new elevation collection techniques and topics
At minimum, the working group should include representatives from the following sectors:
- State of Maryland
- Non profit
Organization and Process:
Meetings will be quarterly with at least two in-person meetings each year. The group will also continue to meet during the annual TUgis conference and will look for other similar opportunities to connect such as lunchtime meetings during MSGIC events.
Roger Barlow: email@example.com
Erin Silva: firstname.lastname@example.org